- Awarded with 8 titles
- ModuleX’s flagship MUSEUM series received worldwide recognition
thanks to your support.
- A unique company
- Please take a look at ModuleX’s unique
philosophy and activities introduced by the media from around the world.
- SOCIAL Activities
- Beyond the frame of lighting, in relation to architecture, environment and for the purpose enriching people’s lives, we are also making an effort to contribute to the abundance of the local community.
- NewsRecognized by IES Progress Report 2019
- Thanks to your support, ModuleX became the first lighting fixture
manufacturer in Japan to be recognized by the IES Progress Report
for two consecutive years.
The IES Progress Report is
- NewsGOOD DESIGN Award 2018
from The Chicago Athenaeum
- ModuleX MUSEUM series was awarded
with GOOD DESIGN AWARD, presented by The Chicago Athenaeum Museum of
Architecture and Design.
ModuleX MUSEUM series are accessed into
the The Chicago Athenaeum Museum's
Permanent Design Collection.
- News Recognized by IES Progress
- ModuleX MUSEUM series fixtures are
the first Japanese lighting product to be
recognized by the IES (Illuminating
Engineering Society) Progress Report for
our high quality and creative optical design.
- News ModuleX MUSEUM series received the
GOOD DESIGN with 4 titles
- ModuleX MUSEUM series were selected by
the GOOD DESIGN AWARD’s jury for “GOOD DESIGN AWARD 2017”
“DESIGN OF PRODUCTION DEVELOPMENT”
“My Favorite Choice”More
- News“GINZA SIX” project received
IES Illumination Award
- “GINZA SIX” won the Award of Merit in 2018 IES Illumination Awards
sponsored by Illuminating Engineering Society of North America (IES).
IES Illumination Awards are international lighting design awards
sponsored by IES…More
- NewsModuleX won an iF DESIGN AWARD 2017
- ModuleX MUSEUM Series was a winner of this year’s iF DESIGN AWARD,
a world-renowned design prize.
- ProjectsROCCA Kyoto Kitayama
- ModuleX’s products were selected to be used when “ROCCA Kitayama”, a jewelry shop opened in the city of Kyoto, Japan.
ModuleX’s lighting design is based on complementing the jewelry when implementing lighting in jewelry shops. …More
- Projects9h nine hours Namba station
- ModuleX’s products were selected to be used when “9h nine hours Namba station”, a capsule hotel located in the city center which provides functional and high quality transit services opened in April 2019 in Osaka, Japan. We proposed a lighting design which …More
- ProjectsSONY SQUARE SHIBUYA PROJECT
- ModuleX’s products were selected to be used in “SONY SQUARE SHIBUYA PROJECT”, an event space and showroom where people can experience SONY’s products.
With a flexible space comprising of two areas – …More
- ProjectsQuoine Corp.
- ModuleX’s products were used in the relocation project of Liquid by Quoine, a crypto trading platform operated by Quoine Corp in the Chuo Ward of Tokyo, Japan.
In a space where the entire floor can be seen and where there is…More
- ProjectsMuseum of Contemporary Art Tokyo/ MOT+
- MOT+ was renewed in March 2019 and ModuleX products were selected to be used.
ModuleX museum lighting fixtures control the unpleasant glare by using 4 types of the hood and have a function of the ability to optimize lighting quality and color which can be …More
- ProjectsShiki Niseko
- Hyatt's long-stay brand “Hyatt House”, for the first time in Japan “Shiki Niseko” is opened in Niseko, Hokkaido in December 2018 and ModuleX products were selected to be used.
The selected ModuleX60 series is…More
- ProjectsJ.M. WESTON Aoyama
- ModuleX products were selected to be used by shoe bland “J.M.WESTON” established in France opened the 1st store in Aoyama, Japan as a new concept boutique which is a world first.
The selected "GRID Fine liner" is a…More
- ProjectsZUISHOJI TEMPLE
- Kengo Kuma and Associates rebuilt the priests' quarters in Zuishoji Temple, the first temple (originally built in 1670) in Tokyo of Obaku Section of the Zen Buddhist Schools brought to Japan by the Priest Ingen during the Edo Period, and ModuleX products are used in the project.…More
- ProjectsHAKONE ELECASA
- The multipurpose hotel, HOTEL ELECASA, located on the upland of Hakone, which has the Italian restaurant and the wedding chapel was renewed in July 2019, and ModuleX products are used.
ModuleX MOTIF pattern order series were…More
- ProjectsDISCO Corporation, Kuwabata Plant
- ModuleX products were selected to be used when DISCO Corporation, a maker of semiconductor manufacturing equipment constructed a new building in their Kuwabata Plant in Kure city, Hiroshima.…More
- ProjectsPALACE SKATEBOARDS
- Palace Skateboards, one of the world’s leading skateboard brands based in London, opened its first flagship store in Omotesando, Tokyo in November 2018 and ModuleX products were selected to be used in this project.…More
- ProjectsATON AOYAMA
- The first street store of apparel brand “ATON” opened in Aoyama, Tokyo, and ModuleX's products were selected to be used in this project.
An abundant selection of…More
- ProjectsKONICA MINOLTA PLANETARIA TOKYO
- In 1938, Tokyo’s first planetarium opened in Yurakucho.
80 years on, a brand new planetarium named “KONICA MINOLTA PLANETARIA TOKYO” (operated by Konica Minolta Planetarium Co., Ltd.) opened in TOHO CINEMAS NICHIGEKI of YURAKUCHO MULLION and…More
- Projects The Leafia Residence Seijo
- ModuleX products were used when “The Leafia Residence Seijo” was completed at Seijogakuen-Mae, Tokyo.
We proposed a lighting plan which enhances the added value of…More
- Projects Musashino Art University “Zero Space”
- A new community space named “Zero Space” was created at the ground floor of Musashino Art University Campus Building 9 and ModuleX products were used in this project.
We produced a space…More
- Projects THE CELESTINE KYOTO GION
- “THE CELESTINE KYOTO GION” opened in Kyoto in September, 2017 and ModuleX’s products were selected to be used in this project.
In a serene area overflowing with emotion and facing Yasaka-dori in the Higashiyama area of Kyoto, a relaxing space as…More
- Projects NIHOMBASHI TAKASHIMAYA S.C. ANNEX
- The ANNEX of NIHOMBASHI TAKASHIMAYA S.C. opened
in September, 2018 and ModuleX’s products were
selected to be used in this project.
In the lighting environment of a commercial space
where visitors come and
- Projects BAKE CHEESE TART at Shinsegae Department Store (Daegu Branch)
- “BAKE CHEESE TART”, a Japanese cheese tart brand opened in Shinsegae Department Store located in Daegu city, South Korea and ModuleX’s products were selected for this project.
The overall space is,…More