- Awarded with 8 titles
- ModuleX’s flagship MUSEUM series received worldwide recognition
thanks to your support.
- NewsRecognized by IES Progress Report 2019
- Thanks to your support, ModuleX became the first lighting fixture
manufacturer in Japan to be recognized by the IES Progress Report
for two consecutive years.
The IES Progress Report is
- NewsGOOD DESIGN Award 2018
from The Chicago Athenaeum
- ModuleX MUSEUM series was awarded
with GOOD DESIGN AWARD, presented by The Chicago Athenaeum Museum of
Architecture and Design.
ModuleX MUSEUM series are accessed into
the The Chicago Athenaeum Museum's
Permanent Design Collection.
- News Recognized by IES Progress
- ModuleX MUSEUM series fixtures are
the first Japanese lighting product to be
recognized by the IES (Illuminating
Engineering Society) Progress Report for
our high quality and creative optical design.
- News ModuleX MUSEUM series received the
GOOD DESIGN with 4 titles
- ModuleX MUSEUM series were selected by
the GOOD DESIGN AWARD’s jury for “GOOD DESIGN AWARD 2017”
“DESIGN OF PRODUCTION DEVELOPMENT”
“My Favorite Choice”More
- NewsModuleX won an iF DESIGN AWARD 2017
- ModuleX MUSEUM Series was a winner of this year’s iF DESIGN AWARD,
a world-renowned design prize.
- We are proud of our only service with 5 years long-term warranty.
- ModuleX office was used for the location shooting
for UNIQLO's commercial for the jeans worn at the office.
- "Kosatsubo" at ModuleX global main office was
used for the location shooting for UNIQLO's
- SOCIAL Activities
- Beyond the frame of lighting, in relation to architecture, environment and for the purpose enriching people’s lives, we are also making an effort to contribute to the abundance of the local community.
- ProjectsWestern Miyako Hotel Kyoto, Chapel “Grace”
- The Chapel “Grace” in Western Miyako Hotel Kyoto reopened
after the renovation and ModuleX’s products were adopted.
This is the independent chapel which is made of brick and
located on the foot of Kacho-mountaion. …More
- ProjectsShizuoka Prefectural Museum of Art
- ModuleX® lighting was adopted for the entrance lobby and
special exhibition room of the Shizuoka Prefectural Museum of Art.
ModuleX® Bespoke spotlights were selected for the special exhibition
room as the client highly appreciated them for being able to faithfully …More
- ProjectsI-PRIMO Ginza Flagship Store
- When wedding ring specialty retailer I-PRIMO relocated and upgraded
its Ginza flagship store, it chose to use ModuleX® lighting.
The aim on this project was to create a space with a high-quality,
elegant look that is inviting to enter. To formulate a lighting plan
- ProjectsMUSTARD™ HOTEL SHIMOKITAZAWA
- ModuleX® has been used in the MUSTARD™ HOTEL SHIMOKITAZAWA,
which has been launched with the concept of “adding fresh spice
to the holy ground of subcultures, where unique and colorful
groups come together, Shimokitazawa.”
- ProjectsHIBINO POTTERY
- ModuleX® has been used in a new store, called HIBINO POTTERY,
where general customers can buy the Mino ware that the company
was previously selling only to professional users of ceramic ware. …More
- ProjectsThe headquarters' building of ZOZO
- ZOZO moved their headquarters to West Chiba and ModuleX’s lighting
With the concept of “West Chiba – the city crossing the imagination
- ProjectsHyundai Customer Experience Center, Yokohama
- ModuleX® has been utilized at Hyundai Customer Experience Center,
Yokohama, which was Hyundai Mobility Japan's first directly managed
location in Japan. …More
- ProjectsCELFORD, Marunouchi Building store
- The CELFORD store in the Marunouchi Building in Tokyo's Marunouchi
district used ModuleX® in its renovation.
The client's brand concept is "The First Lady, …More
- ProjectsSanyo Kogyo Co., Ltd. Head Office and Factory
- ModuleX® lighting was selected for the
head office and factory of Sanyo Co., Ltd.
The client requested a lighting plan to highlight the underside of the
- ProjectsNUMBER SUGAR Omotesando Main Shop
- ModuleX® lighting was adopted for the NUMBER SUGAR Omotesando
Main Shop, which sells caramel that is numbered based on the flavor
and made with carefully selected natural ingredients.
- ProjectsPortopia Hotel Rooftop Terrace Sorafune Kobe
- Portopia Hotel, one of the major city resort hotels in Kobe,
adopted ModuleX® lighting for its rooftop observation deck where
visitors can spend memorable moments in a superb location at a height
of 110 meters, …More
- ProjectsArtizon Museum
- The Bridgestone museum has renewed and reopened as “Artizon Museum” on Jaunuary 18 th , 2020 and they has adopted ModuleX products.
- ProjectsInternational Gallery BEAMS Women's
- ModuleX® was used in the renovation of International Gallery BEAMS
Women's on Meiji Street in Harajuku.
While keeping the interior design as it was,…More
- ProjectsMuseum of Contemporary Art Tokyo/ MOT+
- MOT+ was renewed in March 2019 and ModuleX products were selected to be used.
ModuleX museum lighting fixtures control the unpleasant glare by using 4 types of the hood and have a function of the ability to optimize lighting quality and
<!—topics 8-3 start-->
- ProjectsHana Saikai
- ModuleX® lighting was adopted for the newly opened flower shop
Hana Saikai in Hasami Town, Nagasaki.
Celebrating its 50 years in business, …More